Develop sustainability and life cycle assessment methods and tools for GOJO. Assist in the development and maintenance of the sustainability strategy. Influence and lead the implementation of sustainability across GOJO value chain. Enhance and deploy LCA practices and information. Engage thought leaders on LCA. Provide expertise in LCA for GOJO internally and externally. Serves as primary analytical resource for the Global Sourcing and Value Chain Improvement teams.
- Informs, supports, and evaluates design decisions involved with the design and development with new and improved products, technology strategies and platforms to support GOJO Purpose and Vision
- Identifies and communicates important external sustainability â€“related initiatives which likely impact GOJO or its products
- Manages the sustainability-related aspects of projects in cooperation with team leaders.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with key sustainability partners/thought leaders
- Understands and characterizes the relationship between materials/chemicals in a product and their effects on human health and the environment
- Serves as an internal expert on life-cycle principles and their application to product life-cycle systems.
- Proactively scans, researches, and assesses opportunities for effective GOJO positioning on sustainability â€“related issues.
- Expedites implementation for market introduction of innovative new environmentally preferable GOJO products
- Generates scientifically sound life-cycle based data capable of supporting effective market-facing communication strategies capable of driving market differentiation for GOJO products
Coordinates with key GOJO personnel to develop, implement and manage sustainability related initiatives to support overall GOJO Purpose and Vision objectives.
- Is a resource for sustainability-related issues
- Recommends design and process improvements leading to the development of leadership environmental GOJO products
- Routinely seeks out and evaluates information on new materials, chemicals, or products available in the marketplace capable of influencing future development of GOJO products.
Effectively communicates the application of life-cycle principles to inform GOJO design and development processes.
Duties may also include:
- Leading and/or participating in customer sustainability inquiries/surveys
- Clearly communicating sustainability and LCA information and reporting across GOJO
Desired Skills & Experience
4+ years of combined professional experience in manufacturing or product development. 2+ years of experience with environmental or sustainability-related topics/issues with demonstrated success in developing and deploying lifecycle strategy. Advanced degree in chemical, industrial, or environmental engineering or biological sciences.
GOJO, inventors of PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer, is the leading provider of well being solutions for hygiene and healthy skin. GOJO helps set the standard for a healthy washroom environment. Luxurious handwashing formulas in advanced technology dispensing systems, offering the performance and reliability you can only get from GOJO.
- September 8, 2011
- Not Applicable
- Product Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
- Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals
- Job ID:
- See the Posting Here on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/jobs/jobs-Sustainability–Life-1951956