The call for abstracts for SETAC Europe 2012 is now open. Abstracts are due by November 30th.
The list of topics are LCA are as follows:
- E01 – Broadening the life cycle toolbox: accident and risk related life cycle assessment
- E02 – Certified Sustainability in LCA?
- E03 – Development in life cycle inventory analysis and modelling
- E04 – Developments in life cycle sustainability assessment (LCSA)
- E05 – Established and emerging footprints – striving towards a valid and comprehensive support for decision-making processes
- E06 – Increasing scientific and policy understanding through meta-analysis of life cycle assessments
- E07 – Latest developments in uncertainty management – adding value to LCA studies
- E08 – LCA and Economics: Economic valuation of environmental and health impacts for weighting and for aggregation in Life Cycle Impact Assessment and Cost-Benefit-Assessment
- E09 – Life cycle management (LCM): Success factors and barriers
- E10 – The UNEP-SETAC Life Cycle Initiative: a decade of supporting the global LCA community
More information on the conference can be found on the conference website HERE: http://berlin.setac.eu/