The British Standard Institute’s (BSI’s) Carbon Neutrality conference purpose is for attendees to understand how to become carbon neutral, run a carbon neutral event, or develop carbon neutral products or services. Hear all about the newÂ specification published by British Standards on carbon neutrality and understand how to make immediate improvements in order to reduce your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Key features and benefits:
- Gain a clear understanding of the steps involved in becoming carbon neutral and how this improves your competitive advantage
- Hear how to maximize the advantages of reducing your carbon emissions and becoming carbon neutral
- Listen to a full explanation of the new PAS 2060 with case study examples of implementation; challenges faced and benefits delivered
- Understand the new Government guidance document on the definition of carbon neutrality â€“ its implications for your organization and relationship with PAS 2060
- Update your knowledge of the UK Governmentâ€™s Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) and understand what your organization needs to be doing to meet CRC targets
- Discuss the specification with key industry experts who have participated in its development
- Network with industry experts and peers.